Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Landing platform

Another watercolor/colorpencil painting was influenced by two YouTube videos, one about an observation from 2006, another from a recent mystery.
Painting such things, to me is a comfortable way to deal with them without straining my poor little brain halves too much, but to let my intuition work on it. Hope it is not too obscure for you.
Should such observations hint on higher powers to be protecting us and to let us know, I feel that it is not only us who take care of the planet -- no, maybe it takes higher forces to do a better job on this issue than we do.

Many cultures emphasize the turn of the light with celebrations around light. I wish you a very Merry Christmas, whatever way you celebrate, and a happy New Year.

2 comments:

ArtSparker said...

Having fun with stepping outside of one's medium, always a good thing to do.

This is giving me an idea...

Unknown said...

Eva, Merry Christmas to you. :D