Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cutting lino

Upcoming creativity can be like the return of one's strength after being sick. As a matter of fact, I caught a little cold on our long walk through Luebeck. 3 hours in the cold wind -- that affected me a bit, but it's over completely. Well, today my lino cut knives attracted me tremendously, and while J had a long nap on the sofa, I cut this one. Printing is a certain problem, I don't have a table for this purpose. But I'll try the kitchen working space.

5 comments:

ArtSparker said...

Love those energetic cuts on the moon (I think it's the moon?). Like a maelstrom.

Chris Gray said...

Creativity can happen anywhere!...especially on the kitchen table :-)

jude said...

i have always wanted to try this. it looks so difficult.

Eva said...

Jude, it isn't. Just requires some practise.

Yael said...

I love that kitchen table creativity too! You should definitely go for it! :-)
Requires some practice though - but not too difficult! :-)