Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thank you for your kind comments...



...although I've been boring you with the same issue for months. I tried to sleep under the snake quilt on top of the bird quilt, so I had three quilts on my butt -- I had to get rid of the birds very soon, they did not like the company of the reptiles at all. I had funny dreams as most every night, one was about losing weight easily, going down to sizes I was last wearing at the age of 14, but safe and sound. The only thing I did not like about it was that I was wearing grey (a colour I don't like, exept in very dark or very light shades, close to black or white). What is the conclusion? I have to do more bed quilts, so I can give away those that start fighting with my favourite ones. I haven't decided yet which of these is my favourite.
P.S. The wall paint is bright lemon yellow.

10 comments:

Yael said...

Oh well dear Eva - told you it is magic!!
:-)

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

Oh my! Not good for sleeping but beautiful to look at. The reptile quilt is my favorite.

Eva said...

Barbara, some unpleasant moments are part of the Shaman's job.

jude said...

brilliant!

Joei Rhode Island said...

It **is** magic.

Chris Gray said...

OK....so it's now time for...

"Eva's Technicolour Dream Quilt"

It worked for Joseph...

Diane Cransac said...

I get so busy I quiot reading blogs and when i do I miss seeing all the wonderfulness that you are doing. I cant believe I missed this much! The quilt turned out marvelous! You are amazing!

nandas said...

haven't been here in a while myself, diane. and you are right! the quilt is finished! hooray! and eva thank you so much for the singing idea its lovely and much better than crying! your quilt is magical!

Eva said...

Barbara, I slept well under this quilt after I had separated the fighting parties.

Rayna said...

Hmmm...very interesting. I always think that birds and reptiles came from the same place: both are related to dinosaurs. Perhaps they are two different clans. Well, you know how I feel about birds...

This reptile quilt is much happier than the bird quilt. Can you come here and heal my sleeping problems, dear Eva?