Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Designs ordered

Today I ordered 7 more designs to be offered in my shop. The curly clouds are among them with white background. It will take me some more days to finish a version with a colored background. You see it here, again painted by hand, and I added a red background in photoshop, but, as I said in my older posting, there is still a lot to be done. It is not clean in the corners. I'll make a better version.
And here is the original. It makes me want to start anew. I just can't print this one directly because it is under copyright.
The full moon looks so strong. I'll watch some more Snooker cause I can't sleep.

3 comments:

Jorge del Camino said...

Hello, I'm interested in your designs and I bring you'd like to know how some of the designs that I get in Patagonia, where alive.
On the other hand, I also know if they can trade.
Thanks
Regards

Chris Gray said...

The moon looked amazing here last night too...very big....distinct seas....and, as you said....strong..

Love the cloud design...on white....it would go nicely with some Japanese bits I'm fiddling with..

Martha Marshall said...

These designs are exquisite, Eva!