Friday, March 20, 2009

Changed my room

Today I changed my room back to what it was like when we moved in. I pushed the bookshelf over to the other side and turned the bed by 90° angle. I have my own bedroom because we sleep more quietly in single rooms, we start the night together and finish it separately. It was some work to take the books out and move the furniture alone -- I want to surprise my husband --, and I think I haven't been constructed for physical work, other people do such things every day. I did not take a photo of my working table, I thought it is too messy. It always looks messy in my place! Do you think something should be done? This is what it looked like when my job was finished. --
Yesterday in a street cafe: A lady with her parrot. The bird seemed to feel at ease and was very quiet and did not even seem disturbed when someone walked closely by that table.

5 comments:

Guzzisue said...

I wonder what the parrot had to drink?

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

I bet your husband was pleased. Looks very organized.

The parrot at the cafe was so interesting. I have never seen a set up to take your parrot with you. How fun is that!

Diane Cransac said...

AH isn't that funny that we both turned our rooms topsy-turvey at the same time! Maybe you're onto something about the sun returning. I have always been a person that likes change though. If I can't get it by traveling or moving, I just change the room around!

ArtSparker said...

A good thing to do in Spring, the cleaning and sorting...The room looks sightly physics-defying in its order (you live somewhere where there are no earthquakes).

Parrots are highly intelligent. This one sounds unusually calm.

Judy said...

Love the color of the walls in your room! Very bright and exciting!! The parrot is hysterical....you only see things like this in the city!

xo