Sunday, October 31, 2010

Quiet Sunday

The morning was foggy, but not cold, the trees are turning golden now. I have a "bonsai" on my working table, it is an Ivy which I'll try to form into tree shape. Hope it will not leave me like a few more small trees I tried to keep on my balcony. I love trees, but they don't love me.
The reptile quilt is growing steadily.
I have the ambition to finish it without a ruler. I just use tricks like finger measuring and doubling up to find the middle and such methods.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

I love the colors in that first photo . . . the oranges and the items hanging on the line.

Eva said...

On the line are Tibetan prayer flags.

Rayna said...

Oh. I thought you had been dyeing cloth and doing surface design. A beautiful exhibition for all to see!