Beautifully decorated houses and the less beautiful reverse side. And so was life. Since the 17th century, the town government tried to attract Jewish settlers in order to develop merchandise. But every time, the guilds fought their competitors, so they couldn't stay long. It was not until 19th century, that they were able to rent a room for their services.
The former Synagogue from 1873-1908, the red and blue house. The prayer room was on the upper floor. This is a commemorative plaque for the small Jewish parish.