Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Autumn Almanach

Autumn is on its peak in our region. I spent two hours of the afternoon in my favourite park downton, in Hamburg's "Central Park". There were lovely surprises around every corner. I just did not know where to look first! And the sky was radiant blue. No trail schmutz, something that is so rare. The Japanese teahouse was enhanced by this burning bush.


And there were old roses, standing proudly against the autumn leaves. Incredible combinations like violett, yellow, and pink.


So different from what you see in summer.
It was cold! I could hardly handle the camera without a glove for longer time. We had frost last night. This is the goodbye parade of the flowers. And also these lovely little birds will stop flying.

This morning, I went to see a Tibetan doctor. She lives in India and came for a 14 days visit. She told me to reduce fat (outch). And that my stomach is over-sensitive. She gave me pills for building up my energy. And she told me which spot hurts -- she hit it exactly! -- and said, it is from being worried. Now I have to make supper. No food after 8 p.m.

P.S. Doing the layout in the old editor (we don't get the new one yet) is a pain i. t.a.


6 comments:

Deborah said...

Lovely photographs. Hope you are feeling better.

Maggi said...

Beautiful photographs. Thank you for sharing.

ArtSparker said...

Ah, frische Luft.

Deb G said...

How beautiful....

Pat said...

this is an absolutely lovely blog post. wonderful photos.....

ZenCrafter said...

What beautifully intense fall colors! Funny that our fall seems to be following the same timetable, and I spent a beautiful Saturday afternoon at my favorite park enjoying fall's last hurrah.