Friday, April 16, 2010

Fabrics

I finished the pomegranate + ruccola salad pattern and connected the parts for an overall pattern -- still some visible limit, but I can tolerate it. I also made a single motif for a cushion or quilt center. I'm still waiting for my first prints. The rule in Spoonflower is that a fabric will be shown in the shop after the designer has ordered a print of it. This is quite sensible because I should check the quality before I offer the fabrics to a customer.  Colors will inevitably change -- more or less.

I'm wondering if I should order a print of each design I have painted until now. Of course, there can/will be color variations in abundance. I rather feel like asking my readers about their preferences. I made a little galery and would like to know your opinion. Please don't spare me.
Of course, I see it as a poll. This doesn't mean that I expect orders! This would just mean that the most popular designs will appear in my shop.

Today, there's no flight traffic in Northern Europe. The volcanic cloud from Iceland is to blame, but it is invisible. If I look up, I see some blue sky.

6 comments:

Fiona said...

The are all absolutely fantastic. If I HAD to make a choice it would be seaturtle 2blue0 and the pair of fishes.

jude said...

i like the pair o fish....

ArtSparker said...

I like the fish, the pomegranate with detail and the monoblue. For me, keeping the colors monochromatic makes the "crowding" on the surface exciting rather than distracting on the monoblue.

Judy said...

I love them all, but my favorites are: 1,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
and hurrah: I think you've fixed the blog comment thingy!

xo

Chris Gray said...

Oh! Fishes!

(..but I like the rest too...)

Dream on the wave said...

My favorites are the pair o fish and the grosse Blumen. But I like them all.