Thursday, August 26, 2010

The youngest of our Family

As I posted after the weekend, we saw my niece and her husband (the invisible person in the striped shirt) and welcomed young Bente. My brother has four children, and he is a granddad of four, soon they will be five. Three of his children don't live with him, only the youngest one does.
The young mother and her family live in my brother's house in the village I showed before, in an old farmhouse, built about 150 years ago. My brother does all the renovation work in it. He also does the gardening. My sister-in-law is a teacher. It takes us about an hour to get there, so unfortunately we don't meet often enough.

4 comments:

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

Newborns radiate innocence. What a beautiful niece you have. You will need to visit more often now so she can learn art and creativity from her Aunt Eva. Congratulations.

jude said...

oh i wish there were some little babies around here. sweet.

Eva said...

Ha, she teaches me! She is so creative and has a hand for decoration.

Judy said...

I can almost smell the sweetness of that darling baby!
I also love the photo of the house in the summertime. I went back and looked at the winter pictures you had taken: BRRRRR!