Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Painting and sewing


Last night I've been working till 2 a.m., I continued work on the painting. I just can't sleep since full moon, because the HUM is back, the disturbing thing that most people do not hear, and the rest is agonized. I don't hear it all the time, but it seems to be getting worse. Okay. So I paint until I can sleep.

While watching Snooker, I've carried on with Joseph's coat. Potiphar's wife. The brothers talking about what to do with their prisoner. A seal of red paint or blood.
The well he was thrown into. The Desert.

6 comments:

Rayna said...

Screwnapping - you are too funny! Do you ever come to the States?

judyinthedyes said...

I love what you are doing with the coat! Isn't it wonderful that you have something fun to do when you can't sleep? I think you'd prefer to be sleeping, but at least you are having fun if the hum is keeping you awake.

xo

Lisa Call said...

This is such a great project - I love the colors!

bikerted said...

is this the same hum that has me convinced that I have left something switched on and running in the house at night?

Guzzisue said...

realised that I was on Bikerteds computer and he had left himself logged in !

Eva said...

Guzzisue/bikerted: probably it is. It was known in the USA as the "Taos Hum", but is also heard all over Europe by a few people. Possible reason: Mobile phones and WLan.